- Hey, Your Worship, I'm only trying to help.
- Would you please stop calling me that?
- Sure, Leia.
- You make it so difficult sometimes.
- I do, I really do. You could be a little nicer, though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.
- Occasionally, maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.
- Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
[Han starts to massage Leia's hand
- Stop that.
- Stop what?
- [Leia timidly
] Stop that. My hands are dirty. -
My hands are dirty, too. What are you afraid of? -
You're trembling. -
I'm not trembling.
[Han moves in closer
You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
- I happen to like nice men.
- I'm nice men. -
No, you're not. You're...
AWWW, is watch this scene and see Nami and Zoro in the same situation hahaha. I hope you like this crossover between One Piece and Star Wars. I dont have time for color it yet... so if anyone wnats, feel free, but credit me
Other part of the crossover:
Artist that colored it:
Character belong to Oda and George Lucas. Art belongs to me